When to Visit: Summer is hot in Las Vegas,Las Vegas – A popular Tourist Destination Articles with temperatures touching a high of 38ºC from June to September. In winter the average temperature still remains above 13ºC, while the rest of the year it will be around 19ºC. escritorio-virtual.net are in for a treat, because the city receives more than 200 days of clear sky every year on average, but for temperatures and events, the best time to visit Las Vegas is spring and autumn. The cheapest time to Visit Las Vegas is during July and August because the hotel prices drop as thermometers rise. The same goes for January and February.
Where to Stay: There are many hotel options available with all luxuries one would expect from a Las Vegas hotel and casino. Few among those are – Treasure Island Hotel, Mirage Hotel, Caesars Palace Hotel, Bellagio , Wynn, Planet holiday Resort, Hilton, Four Seasons and Palms Casino Resort. Even though there seems to be an endless supply of rooms, conventions and special events fill them up fast. If you’re planning on attending a popular event reserve a year in advance to be safe. Room rates can fluctuate drastically, so if you’re on a budget, planning ahead is highly recommended.
What to See:
- Bellagio Fountains:- Using a dramatic combination of music, water and light, the Bellagio delivers awesome performances with its monumental fountains. Every evening, time seems to stop in front of the Bellagio. Make sure that you don’t pass this amazing attraction up when you are in beautiful Las Vegas. The show can be seen after 3 pm every half hour until 8 pm. Then there is a free show every 15 minutes until midnight. A great romantic sight for any couple on vacation in Las Vegas or a great way to relax for anyone.
- Eiffel Tower :- Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, visitors can catch great views nearly 50 stories above the ground. From the observation deck, which stands at 460 feet, guests are able to see the entire valley. As the Eiffel Tower is a popular romantic destination, all types of guests come and see this attraction. The Eiffel Tower replica is about half the size of the original in France. While these two vary in height, there are many similarities between them. Both have an enclosed observation deck for safety as well as a glass elevator to admire the stunning view on the way to the top.
- Mirage Volcano:- Set on a small lagoon, the volcano at the Mirage Hotel is an amazing display of 3,000 lights computerized to simulate flowing lava. The volcano is 50 feet high and erupts 40 feet into the air. The volcano erupts every 15 minutes daily from 7 PM to midnight. The show is free. The volcano at the mirage has been an admittedly key attraction in Las Vegas since the Mirage opened in 1989.
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace:- The Forum Shops at Caesars is Las Vegas’ premier retail, dining and entertainment destination, featuring more than 160 boutiques and shops as well as 13 restaurants and specialty food shops. The Forum Shops have held on to their position as the most successful shopping venue in the country through continual progress. The Forum shops at Ceasars give a unique atmosphere that stimulates ancient Roman streets and has no visual comparison in the world.
- Stratosphere Tower:- The Stratosphere Tower Hotel and Casino is a complete entertainment resort and one of the finest properties in Las Vegas. The hotel’s tower is the tallest building west of the Mississippi. There are two thrill rides: the High Roller, the world’s highest roller coaster, starts 909 feet above the ground, and the Big Shot is like a reverse bungee jump. The 12-story Stratosphere Tower pod has outdoor and indoor observation decks which offer an incredible panoramic view of the city, the 360 seat Top of the World revolving restaurant, a 220 seat cocktail lounge with the best view in town, and six meeting rooms.